Monday, February 12, 2018

Favorite meal of the day, BREAKFAST!


I am a morning person if I wake up by myself. It is very rare though, most of the time I wake up after snoozing the clock 5 times and around 20 minutes before I have the leave my house the latest. Even though I hate waking up tired and by the alarm, I am a morning person. I am very productive and I come up with many complicated ideas first thing in the morning (or right before I have to do something monotone, industry job is not something you have to be unique on daily bases). Some mornings I use this for good purposes and some mornings I just ignore these ideas and live an ordinary day.
One thing that helps me get the best energy for the day is having a great breakfast. As you can see in the picture, breakfast is a big thing here in Turkey. During week days it is not really possible to prepare a breakfast like this. One habit I built to eat slightly better is I prepare sandwich every Sunday evening and place them in the fridge. Of course when your tradition is such big breakfast, you can’t just put cheese and ham in sandwich. My sandwich typically contains 2-4 types of cheese, chicken ham and red sauce or olive spread. It is enough to heat it in the toast for few minutes and it is amazing to eat since I believe I get good enough energy from all the ingredients.
On weekends, even if I am leaving alone or with my family I make sure to have a bigger breakfast and take my time while eating. I am a person who can’t skip breakfast and I believe it is the best time of the day. How’s your breakfast routine? Do you prefer to take time to eat or just snack as soon as possible to start with the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment