Wednesday, April 4, 2018

They all failed for success

1. "I've missed more than 9,000 shots in my career.  I've lost almost 300 games.  26 times I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed.  I've failed over and over and over again in my life.  And that is why I succeed." [Michael Jordan]
2. "I have learned over the years that when one's mind is made up, this diminishes fear." [Rosa Parks]

3. "If you hear a voice within you say "you cannot paint", then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced." [Vincent Van Gogh]

4. "What we achieve inwardly will change outer reality." [Plutarch]

5. "Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence." [Vince Lombardi]

6. "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right." [Henry Ford]

7. "Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it." [Charles Swindoll]

8. "To handle yourself, use your head; to handle others, use your heart." [Eleanor Roosevelt]

9. "Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve." [Napoleon Hill]

10. "Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." [Albert Einstein]

Use that failure as a step to major success.

No comments:

Post a Comment