Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Why We Need More Freelance Jobs?


Recently I needed to book an authorized translator for an event taking place on a Friday evening. I called a few translation companies and no one was willing to come for the event because it was a little outside of city and was on a Friday evening. One of the companies I called said they know someone living close and that person might be suitable, they took my number to get in touch with me. A few hours later I get a call from a mobile number and she tells me she is willing to work for me with only paying extra for her transportation which is totally ok for me.

After I speak few minutes with her she told me she is working freelance and has a baby. That moment I realized that I am not only booking a translator and I am also supporting a woman who is being independent on her maternity leave.

Soon I will be changing continents and will try to keep working freelance. Freelance working is not only good for financial independence but also for physiological health.

Why we need more freelance jobs:

1. It is cheaper and faster.
2. You can be boss of your project.
3. More time management.

If you can hire someone freelance (of course you can trust) and help someone support themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment