Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Blog post updates

Dear guests,

As I have not been actively posting for almost a year now, I recently checked this page and very honored to see that the blog is getting views from various places. My life changed a lot since last year and as a first year PhD student, I am very motivated to keep this blog going as part of my personal development. Since I am a full-time PhD student now, even though most of my blogs will be mainly on research, I am highly motivated in working with industrial collaborators and therefore will continue to post both about industry and academia. I have a very challenging and honoring 4 years ahead, however, the reality is only approximately 10% of PhD students find permanent positions in universities. For this reason, once again, I will be doing as much as both I can to have chances in both in a professional career.

I will be posting every Wednesday and Saturday mornings.

Once again thank you for following my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment