Monday, March 19, 2018

A weekend off

We all are too busy catching up. Usually our weekend TO-DO list is long enough that makes mondays miserable. I, myself can get very little done over the week. I am working full time and only good habit I could keep was going to the gym 3-4 times a week. I consider myself lucky because I am living with my family and my mum is awesome that she doesn't mind cooking for me.

During the week I make a list off things that I need to complete over the weekend.They are usually long and complicated tasks I can't complete in less than 30 minutes. Every friday evening after work I hit the gym, then come home and after a hot shower watch my favorite serial with my mum. It is my favorite evening of the week. I reset my mind and leave the week in past.

Saturday is also a good day. After a big traditional breakfast, depending on the weekend, I go out, or take rest. Saturdays are not days I get things done, leaving everything for sundays. Besides pre-monday syndrome, getting all of the things on my list done can sometimes be challenging and sometimes I start the week with regrets.

This weekend I went on a spa weekend to a hotel. I still had things to finish. But for my mental health, taking some time off was essential. I am at a point in my life that I will be making very dramatic changes soon and it is very stressful since I can't control nothing.

Now, after an amazing weekend, I realized how much I needed something off. Of course after a few hours tomorrow I will be all stressed and tired but no one can take away great memories and some relaxation. My recommendation to myself is to make more time for myself every single weekend.

I wish everyone a great week a head!

No comments:

Post a Comment