Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Practise makes it better

As you know, I am a relatively new blogger. I've been writing here since last October and I am posting 2-3 weeks. I always preferred writing over reading and eventually it also changed my reading habits. Besides blogging, I am working on technical papers and descriptions to add calculation reports for my full time job.

A few days ago, a friend ask me to support him with writing. He told me everything he wanted to explain but wasn't sure about how to write all those. The writing he needed to complete had 6 essay question and each question needed to be answer by max 1000 words. With his guidance, it took me 30 minutes to complete the 6 essay questions. Once we were done, he was very satisfied with the piece of work we had.

I also noticed one thing, my writing speed and quality really improved. My favorite time of the day is when I can find time to write. I don't force myself to write certain number of words or anything. We're humans and sometimes it is a great day to write and sometimes not. Whatever is the biggest goal you have, practise always make it better.

No comments:

Post a Comment