Monday, April 30, 2018

Study Abroad: Erasmus

Erasmus is a study abroad program within Universities across Europe. Each country gets funding from Brussels and it is divided among different schools and departments. To study abroad a semester, year or to go for an internship you actually get paid and get all the benefits of being a student.

It is very common in Europe to be part of Erasmus program. I recently came across a job posting for an internation firm in Europe that stated "Erasmus exchange is preferred".

I will not write about how awesome it is for your resume or CV, we all know every opportunity is life changing.

So, why you shouls join Erasmus?

1. Unlike any other continent, Europe is pretty close and many parts has dense population, for this reason you can travel across the continent within a short time for very affordable prices.

2. You meet people who think like you and who grew up on some other part of the world. I never thought a Norwegian would have similar view of life like I do!

3. You grow your family. Yes, everytime I am travelling somewhere my chances of finding someone I can meet or get advise is pretty high.

I would like to conclude by adding that not only it was one of the best experience in my life, I also was lucky enough to meet love of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment