Monday, March 12, 2018

2017 PCMA Best of Precast Concrete Awards

I like to check Linkedin on regular basis. Walter P Moore had an intresting content when I was looking through my home page. Before I read the title, I saw the picture attached, which was a picture of Kyle Field. In case you didn't know, it is located in College Station. Let me add the description here.
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6374318535962873856/

Ofcourse, it is a big honor to receive such a price for the stadium I would see on daily basis. Another intresting point was, the precast designer team, Consulting Engineers Group was a company I worked for through my old employer. And another exciting point was, the Professional Engineer who worked on the project was supervising one of the projects I worked on, and  had chance to work with him.

Once again I congratulate anyone who got involved in this great project!  Let me share my picture in this amazing stadium once again and here is a youtube video


No comments:

Post a Comment