Saturday, March 10, 2018

People do not quit companies, they quit bosses

"People do not quit companies, they quit bosses" is one of my favourite quotes since I started working in industry job last year. I have many things I can say on this topic. Recently, I came across an article by Oleg Vishnepolsky (yes, you should follow him if you like to have quality content on your Linkedin home page) and he explained my tens of reason in just 3 sentences. The article is called "how to treat your loyal employess determines your future" and you can access the article here.

1. They think everyone is replaceable like gloves.

2. They see best people as a threat to their own position. Insecurity is as bad as ignorance.

3. They are arrogant and look down on everyone else. No matter what you do is never enough.

I do not prefer to share my experience or my thoughts on this for now. 1 year of experience in same country might not be a very right judgement point to start with.

No comments:

Post a Comment